All for sale items must be accompanied by :
(1) a PHOTOGRAPH of the item in question
(2) a specific PRICE (no "open to offers")
(3) the seller's/item LOCATION
For Sale posts not conforming to these rules will be deleted.
All items listed must be the personal property of the seller, and hold the title to said item(s).
The Irish Mini Owners Club, and its officers provide this service as a service to its members and Mini enthusiasts in good faith and do not endorse or confirm any detail or claim pertaining to items posted by individuals using this forum.
Registration is required. Posts will be automatically deleted after 55 days
- NON Member
- Joined:Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:27 am
- Whats your location?:Dundalk
- What Minis have you?:1983 Mini City 1000
Repair kit for black tag brake master cylinder.
My brake master cylinder was corroded beyond servicing . Planning on moving to yellow tag so don't need this anymore.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest