All for sale items must be accompanied by :
(1) a PHOTOGRAPH of the item in question
(2) a specific PRICE (no "open to offers")
(3) the seller's/item LOCATION
For Sale posts not conforming to these rules will be deleted.
All items listed must be the personal property of the seller, and hold the title to said item(s).
The Irish Mini Owners Club, and its officers provide this service as a service to its members and Mini enthusiasts in good faith and do not endorse or confirm any detail or claim pertaining to items posted by individuals using this forum.
Registration is required. Posts will be automatically deleted after 55 days
- NON Member
- Posts: 1950
- Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 5:30 am
- Whats your location?: THE FRIDGE
- Region: Aboard
- What Minis have you?: 110bhp 1968 mkII
- Modifications: NEW Custom flakey paint
- Location: The Fridge I told ye!!
It's been fun the 15 or so years but I just don't get to use him anymore so I'm just gauging interest,
Having looked around for minis selling with the same sort of spec and then around the same age (he'll be 50 next year!)
I am thinking around €11k
I have a folder of receipts coming to much more than that and that doesn't even take into account the work that has been carried out on him that I have no receipts for which goes into 1,000's
is it an easy choice ..... No! but I feel it's one that I have to make
Quite a lot of info can be found on this thread
any other questions can be answered here
- NON Member
- Posts: 720
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 9:08 pm
- Whats your location?: tallaght dublin 24
- Region: Southern
- What Minis have you?: leyland mini clubman 76 saloon
- Modifications: painted in granit graey. 1293 engine block bored out too 1312. sw5 cam .1.5 high lift rolling rockers. electrionic fuel pump .webber 45 carb. millennium rc40 exhuast system center exit. copper 10inch brake set up .and dunlop d1s alloys .
- Location: co.dublin
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests