All for sale items must be accompanied by :
(1) a PHOTOGRAPH of the item in question
(2) a specific PRICE (no "open to offers")
(3) the seller's/item LOCATION
For Sale posts not conforming to these rules will be deleted.
All items listed must be the personal property of the seller, and hold the title to said item(s).
The Irish Mini Owners Club, and its officers provide this service as a service to its members and Mini enthusiasts in good faith and do not endorse or confirm any detail or claim pertaining to items posted by individuals using this forum.
Registration is required. Posts will be automatically deleted after 55 days
- NON Member
- Posts: 1950
- Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 5:30 am
- Whats your location?: THE FRIDGE
- Region: Aboard
- What Minis have you?: 110bhp 1968 mkII
- Modifications: NEW Custom flakey paint
- Location: The Fridge I told ye!!
glad to hear your still alive!
good luck with the sale dude and hope the repairs go well
- NON Member
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:39 am
- Whats your location?: Meath
- Region: Eastern
The K&N is long gone, sorry I haven't been back. Manic here. Little sister is expecting next month so they just bought a "sensible" car and the PS is going back into storage
Gonna PM you now
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests