All for sale items must be accompanied by :
(1) a PHOTOGRAPH of the item in question
(2) a specific PRICE (no "open to offers")
(3) the seller's/item LOCATION
For Sale posts not conforming to these rules will be deleted.
All items listed must be the personal property of the seller, and hold the title to said item(s).
The Irish Mini Owners Club, and its officers provide this service as a service to its members and Mini enthusiasts in good faith and do not endorse or confirm any detail or claim pertaining to items posted by individuals using this forum.
Registration is required. Posts will be automatically deleted after 55 days
- NON Member
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:45 pm
- Whats your location?: Lucan Co.Dublin
- Region: Eastern
- What Minis have you?: 1996 Mini Cooper 35 Anniversary Edition
1968 Riley Elf Mk 3
1974 Mini Pickup
1986 Ratlook City
1978 Irish CKD Mini Van
- Modifications: Majority of the cars are stock with few custom stuff on engines and exhausts, suspension, wheels
- Location: Lucan, Dublin
It has 4 good tyres with plenty of life left in them, have a 5th for a spare also. Will be selling with my car transportation straps (i have 4 of them) also. These are the correct straps that go around the cars wheels. Bought them in indespension in Finglas
It has additional brackets fitted if you are transporting a shell for example so it won't go anywhere.
All lights working perfectly
Twin axle so it tows really well, I bought it several years back from a club member its been great for getting the minis around.
Can fit both saloon and long wheel base minis
Contact: 0860681701 thanks Stuart
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest