The Irish Mini Owners Club and its officers provide this service as a service to its members and Mini enthusiasts in good faith and do not endorse or confirm any detail or claim pertaining to items posted by individuals using this forum.
- NON Member
- Posts: 2084
- Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:15 pm
- Whats your location?: Dún Laoghaire, Dublin
- Region: Eastern
- What Minis have you?: '93 SPi cooper
- Location: Dún Laoghaire, Dublin
In early injection engines this works - need ECU 101070 - later (1995 and on?) ECU are 101170 and need signal from alarm, apparently.
(source: http://www.turbominis.co.uk/forums/inde ... tid=599540)
Tomorrow more updates!
Signature still awaiting top-coat and lacquer....
- IMOC Paid Member
- Posts: 4595
- Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 12:49 pm
- Whats your location?: Roscommon
- Region: Western
- What Minis have you?: 1967 Morris Cooper, 1967 Austin Mini auto, 1968 Wolseley Hornet x2, 1981 Clubman Estate
- Location: Roscommon
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests