Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. To aid the prevention of the spread of the Covid - 19 Virus. With the greatest of respect for our Members, families and general public. We have taken the conscious decision to postpone all runs, meets and events until further notice
General MINI related posts. Open to all, registration required
Moderators: irishminis, spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, Moderators
- IMOC Paid Member
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:41 pm
- Whats your location?: Castledaly.......
between Athlone & Moate
- Region: Eastern
- What Minis have you?: 1988 Black; MaryQuant Designer
- Modifications: Just a fresh new face, no engine mods yet !!!!!! Loads still to do.
Hi All, while travelling to Dublin this morning, I saw a mini (think it was the same one I mentioned in the "seen a mini" last week 94D) it was between Lucan & Clonsilla Mini was heading towards Lucan.... But anyway as it passed I looked in my mirror, I'm sure it had NO REAR LIGHTS, I know details are sketchy but if anyone knows who this might be maybe you could let them know.
It was Red with white roof & stripes.
- NON Member
- Posts: 218
- Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:55 pm
- What Minis have you?: 1972 Mini
- Location: Dublin
Reminds me of the '89 Racing Edition I had, wire kept coming out from the fuse panel.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests