- NON Member
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:49 pm
- Whats your location?: Derry
- Region: Northern
- What Minis have you?: 2000 Rover Cooper Sport
2006 R52 Cooper S John Cooper Works
Just recently added a 2000 Mini Sportspack to my garage, 43k and within the last 1000 Minis
I am hoping someone may recognise the Mini and be able to help me trace back it’s history.
It was imported to Ireland from UK some years back and went from registration X684 DNA to 00–C-40297
I am currently going through a process to re-register the car back into the North and onto it’s original plates.
It seems to have spent its time in Waterford, Cork & Tralee.
I’ve tracked down the previous owner who was able to confirm the car was part of a private collection for up to 7 years, but I am hoping they may send some more details.
Anyway, here are some pics after 3 days of polishing and cleaning
If anyone has any info on the car or owners please do let me know.
It joins my other R52 fJCW
- IMOC Paid Member
- Posts: 4598
- Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 12:49 pm
- Whats your location?: Roscommon
- Region: Western
- What Minis have you?: 1967 Morris Cooper, 1967 Austin Mini auto, 1968 Wolseley Hornet x2, 1981 Clubman Estate
- Location: Roscommon
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests