- NON Member
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:44 am
- Whats your location?: Ballybrittas, Co. Laois
- Region: Eastern
- What Minis have you?: I owned a 1977 Mini 850 when I was in my late teens. I owned a 1986 Mini Chelsea that I imported from the UK. Also owned a MG Metro that was bored out to 1293.
Just thought I would introduce myself. Life long mini fan. Owned a number of minis as a teenager and twenty something year old including a '77 850 and an '86 Chelsea. I also owned a MG Metro many moons ago too and did a number of modifications to the engine.
Recently bought an '81 Dublin registered Mini City in pretty decent condition and have started the strip down as I want to do a complete body restoration of it.
I live in Laois and I am going to head over to the Classic Car Show on Sunday to see some of your cars.
What I am really looking forward to is that my children will now get a chance to experience driving a Mini now that we have one in the household.
Looking forward to contributing to the board.
- IMOC Paid Member
- Posts: 4583
- Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 12:49 pm
- Whats your location?: Ballyhooly, North Cork
- Region: Southern
- What Minis have you?: 1967 Morris Cooper, 1967 Austin Mini auto, 1968 Wolseley Hornet x2, 1981 Clubman Estate
- Location: Ballyhooly North Cork
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests