- NON Member
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:35 am
- Whats your location?: Cork
- Region: Southern
Recently bought a 1989 mini with all the decals and black interior is there anyway to tell if this is genuine? And if so are they rare and worth bigger money ? Thanks pics of the car bellow.
- The Marcos Graveyard
- IMOC Paid Member
- Posts: 4691
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:05 am
- Whats your location?: Longford
- Region: Eastern
- What Minis have you?: 1971 Mini Marcos.
1984 Mini Sprite
- Modifications: 1380cc
S/C CR gearbox and drop gears
- Location: Longford
No rarer than any of the other LE's of the time.
A fully carbon fiber Mini Marcos shell weighs just 7.25kg.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests